Monday, January 21, 2013

SIPs are for suckers

So I think the title of this post says most if not all of everything. I only say most, because I would much rather it be about sloths, instead of ohyouknow my life, self and SIP (Senior Individualized Project a.k.a. wannabe thesis). Oops! But seriously though, can I just quit college and go wrangle those lil' cuddle bugs?

Here's the thing. While I may not have any experience with animals - does being a dog whisperer count? - I have all the love in the world for these little guys. What's experience to love? I'll tell you. Jack-poodle!

In the meantime (during which I will not being reading or writing about neofascist movements in France), I'm going to buy sloth valentines day cards for my loved ones and continue to collect sloth photos from all over the internets and beyond. My plan, as for forever, is to intern at the one and only sloth orphanage in Costa Rica. This is one of those situations where they may not want or need me there, but that's not going to stop me from coming to see, snuggle and soothe them sloths over summer. I'm thinking graduation present to myself?



No comments:

Post a Comment